Here are a few tips and suggestions to keep your bras looking new for a long time:
- Wash your bra by hand, if possible. This is the preferred method.
- When washing by hand is not possible, wash your bra in a lingerie bag on the gentle cycle in the washing machine with mild soap, such as Forever New, and in cold water.
- Make sure the hooks and eyes are clasped so the bras do not tangle with one another.
- When you take your molded cup bras out of the wash, reshape the cups with your hands. Don't wring out or stretch your bras.
- Don't put your bras in the dryer. The heat is awful on the elastic. Line dry, when possible. Additionally, keep your lingerie out of direct sunlight to avoid fading.
- Wash bras at least every other wearing to reduce discoloration and damage from body oils.
- Wear bras in rotation. When you find a bra you love, buy several bras the same size and style.